Get ready for a busy weekend with the Abington Community Library! The Friends’ semi-annual book sale will take place at the Clarks Summit United Methodist Church on Saturday April 8 from 8:30 to 2:00; be sure to stop by the Teen Leadership Committee’s Bake Sale after perusing our large collection of adult and children’s books, DVDs and talking books. Also at the church, a drug take-back event co-sponsored by the library, the Clarks Summit Police, and the Voluntary Action Center of Northeast PA will run from 11:00 until 2:00. Don’t forget to also stop by the library to visit with representatives participating in the Scranton Area Community Foundation’s Match Day. Don’t miss this exciting weekend!
Scranton Area Foundation’s #nepamatchday Collective includes:
1Abington Community LibraryGive here!
2. AFA GalleryGive here!
3. Alzheimer’s Association Give here!
4. Boys & Girls Clubs of NEPA Give here!
5. Children’s Advocacy Center of NEPA Give here!
6. Dress for Success Lackawanna Give here!
7. Greater Carbondale YMCA Give here!
8. Greater Scranton YMCA Give here!
9. Indraloka Animal Sanctuary Give here!
10. Jewish Family Service of NEPA Give here!
11. Lacawac Sanctuary Field Station and Environmental Education Center Give here!
12. Lackawanna Historical Society Give here!
13. Make-a-Wish Greater PA & WV Give here!
14. Marley’s Mission Give here!
15. Maternal & Family Health Services Give here!
16. Meals on Wheels of NEPA Give here!
17. Northeast Regional Cancer Institute Give here!
18. Scranton Cultural Center Give here!
19. Scranton Fringe Festival Give here!
20. The Arc of Northeastern Pennsylvania Give here!
21. The Greenhouse Project Give here!
22. United Neighborhood Centers Give here!
23. Valley Community Library Give here!
24. West Scranton Hyde Park Neighborhood Watch Give here!
25. Women’s Resource Center Give here!