Did you miss the most recent Maker Monday at the Albright Memorial Library? We made wreaths made out of recycled pages of old books. Here are the instructions on how to make one at home!
2. Very carefully cut out the individual pages from the book. We used a utility knife.
3. Curl the pages into small cones.
4. Tape down the outside edge to keep the cone shape. You are going to need to make at least 90 or more depending on the size of the pages.
5. Using the circle you drew as the starting edge, start gluing your pages into a wide circle.
6. Keep adding layers of pages until you have a full wreath without any empty spots. We had about 3 to 4 layers on ours.
7. Add your ribbon or decoration to the center and your wreath is complete. Don’t forget to punch a hole in the chipboard to use as a hanger.