As of 2018, Library Staff Member, Stephanie Spaid, has been certified as a Notary Public allowing the Library to provide notary services to the local community.
If you wish to have documents notarized please observe the following:
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and for service fees: 570-282-4281.
- Please bring current, unexpired photo identification with a signature such as a Driver’s License, State ID Card, U.S. Military ID, or U.S. Passport.
- Please do not sign the document beforehand. Documents must be signed in the Notary’s presence.
- If witnesses are required in addition to a Notary, please provide your own witnesses. The Library is unable to supply witnesses for you.
- Documents must be in English and must be complete, without blank spaces.