The Scranton Public Library will be visiting three locations in Scranton with our Pop-Up Library!
Locations & Dates:
Scranton Co-Op Farmer’s Market: 12-3 PM; every Wednesday, July through October 3
Citizens Savings Bank (Wyoming Ave.): 11:00 am – 2:00 pm; every 4th Friday of the Month, July through October.
Wayne Bank (Adams Ave.): 11:00 am -2:00 pm; every other Tuesday, July 31 through September 24.
Here are just a few things we have available during the Pop-Up:
• Sign up for a library card
• Check your library card account, including due dates for library items.
• Ask for help with your digital devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
• Ask for help with any of your research needs.
• Browse and borrow from a collection of books and movies in our Pop-Up Wagon. We’ll keep the collection changing each visit so there’s always something new!
• Return any library items to us.
• Ask and/or sign up for any of our library programs, including computer classes.
• Find a calendar of events for each of our SPL branches.