The Friends of the Scranton Public Library are hosting a bus trip to the University of Pennsylvania on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
- The bus will leave from the Scranton Public Library at 8:00 am and depart from Philadelphia at 7:00 pm.
- Enjoy an exciting guided tour of the magnificent campus plus an informative visit to the largest University Museum in the U.S. – the PA Museum of Archeology and Anthropology.
- Wander down beautiful scenic Locust Walk and view its 300-year rich history.
- Penn’s Love statue is a great stop for an unforgettable photo opportunity.
- Experience a self-guided tour with a written description of the Fisher Fine Arts Library, a red sandstone, brick and terra cotta Venetian Gothic giant – part fortress and part cathedral.
- Enjoy lunch at The Museum Cafe. The cafe offers affordable international cuisine and a fresh variety of healthy, vegetarian, and sustainable food options for breakfast, lunch, and lighter fare for Museum visitors.
- Explore The Shops at Liberty Place, an extraordinary retail complex plus a wonderful opportunity to dine at the food court combining a variety of savory dishes.
Tickets are $50 per person for Friends Members and $55 per person for guests. The deadline to register is April 10, 2020. There are no refunds after April 17, 2020. For more information, guests can contact Jill Cadden at (570) 947-6571 or Gail Rees at (570) 650-7283.
Click Here for a Printable Bus Trip Form