What does reopening mean at Abington Community Library? (Revised November 2)
Beginning tomorrow (Wednesday, June 24) the Library will reopen with limited services. When you arrive, for the safety of all:
1. You are asked to wear your mask;
2. You’ll be asked 3 brief health questions;
3. Your temperature will be taken with a no-contact thermometer;
4. You’ll be limited to a 45 minute visit (rev. Nov. 2);
5. You’ll have the option of a 30 minute session on one of four computers with internet access (rev. Nov. 2).
Monday – Friday
10 AM to 6 PM
Curbside Delivery 10 AM to 6 PM
10 AM to 3 PM
Curbside Delivery 10 AM to 3 PM
We’re excited to partner with you for a safe reopening of the Library!