The Albright Memorial Library will reopen with limited services to the public on Wednesday, June 24.
What to Expect
- Face Masks are required to enter the building.
- Social Distancing guidelines are in effect inside the building and on library grounds.
- Public restrooms will be closed.
- Occupancy limits will be enforced.
- Curbside Service will remain available for patrons to pick up holds.
- Public computer sessions will be reduced in length to ensure equitable access.
- Patrons may print, copy, and fax with help from library staff.
- The Main Floor will be open for browsing new books as well as magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, and Blu-Rays. The Stacks will be closed to the public. However, a patron may request a book from the stacks which a library staff member will retrieve for them.
- Patrons have the option to self-checkout for library materials.
The library will operate under the following hours:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Vulnerable individuals may visit the library on Wednesdays from 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Curbside Service Hours
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Need Help or Have Questions?
Please call the library at (570) 348-3000.