Beginning Monday, January 4, the Library will re-open with limited services. In keeping with our prior, longstanding safety protocols, when you arrive:
1. You are asked to wear your mask;
2. You’ll be asked 3 brief health questions;
3. Your temperature will be taken with a no-contact thermometer;
4. You’ll be limited to a 1-hour visit;
5. You’ll have the option of a 45-minute session on one of four computers with internet access.
Hours will remain the same. Curbside pickup services will continue; call the Library at 570-587-3440 for assistance. The Library reserves the right to make adjustments, as needed, in response to pandemic activities.