Out of an abundance of caution and in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Abington Community Library will continue to offer
CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY
until Monday, January 4.
Thank you for your support in our ongoing efforts to do our part to keep everyone safe! Our business hours remain the same.
Available Curbside: (call us at 570-587-3440!)
- Pick up your library holds.
- We can pull items off our shelves for you! Let us know what you’re looking for.
- Return your library materials in our book drop.
- Pick up virtual library program materials (Ex: Math & Science Club, Conversations Matter, etc.).
- Pick up adult, teen, children’s take-home crafts (as available).
- Purchase Gertrude Hawk candy bars for $1.
- Purchase a bag of books for $5 (inquire about genres!).
- Borrow a library laptop for use in the parking lot.
- Purchase raffle tickets for our December raffle (2 for $1, 12 for $5, 25 for $10)
*Free WiFi in the library parking lot! “AbingtonCommunityLibrary” or “LibraryWifi”