On Wednesday, January 20, the Valley Community Library will reopen for limited in-person services.
For the safety of all, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask. (If you are unable to wear a mask, please let one of our staff members know so we can provide alternate accommodations.)
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Practice social distancing.
- Limit your visit to 30 minutes.
- Place all returns in our book drop outside the building.
Public computers will be available for 20-minute sessions.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM**
Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM**
Friday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
**Senior Citizens and Medically Vulnerable Patrons ONLY from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We are excited to welcome you back with a safe reopening of the library!
If you have any questions, please call us at 570-489-1765.