Beginning Monday, May 24, the Abington Community Library will be adjusting COVID protocols/procedures in response to Governor Wolf and CDC updates. Please see below.
1. Hours will be adjusted to 9AM-7PM on Mon.-Fri. & 9AM-5PM on Sat.;
2. You are still asked to wear your mask and observe social distancing indoors, but no temperature check or health questions will be required;
3. Library visits will have no time limits and computer time will be adjusted to the usual time of 1-hour;
4. Curbside pick-up will continue during business hours;
5. Cleaning of high-touch areas will continue;
6. Limited amount of seating indoors will be available;
7. Outdoor book-drop will remain open for returns, along with indoor book-drop.