Do you love reading, analyzing, and hearing other people’s thoughts about books and the literary industry? Do you enjoy listening to podcasts? Tune into the Abington Community Library’s podcast, Lexivore, which airs every month. You will hear hosts chat about popular titles, topics, and thoughts on books. Listen to Lexivore by clicking here.
Other podcasts with book related topics you might enjoy are listed below.
- Tales from the Albright, where our friends at The Scranton Public Library highlight fascinating stories involving the history of the library’s collection.
- Love Letters, from The Boston Globe, where columnist, host, author Meredith Goldstein explores questions about love and relationships through stories shared by guests.
- Womanica, from Wonder Media Network, where in mini 5 minute episodes you will learn about women from history that you may or may not have ever heard of, and their stories.
- Misshelved, from Nicole Brinkley, where you will see another side of the literary industry by hearing from independent booksellers and their most-loved authors.
- Poem-a-Day, from The Academy of American Poets, where you will hear a daily featured poem from contemporary poets working and writing today.