Hello all! Natalie has a fun and exciting new program for middle schoolers (ages 11-14). The young writers group
This program will help kids learn to express themselves creatively without the limitations of a classroom. Those who participate in reading their works, will gain the skill of public speaking. And learn the skills of three different styles of writing (poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction).
– Jan. 12 @ 5-6: Poetry
– Jan. 19 @ 5-6: Fiction
– Jan. 26 @ 5-6: Creative Nonfiction
– Feb. 2 @ 5-6: Virtual Open Mic Night
– Prompts and writing exercises
– Voluntarily reading their works out loud
– A guided discussion on what each type of writing consists of
– At the end of the program, they will all submit their favorite works to be read aloud at a virtual open mic night (Feb.2) which they can all invite their families and friends to come and listen
-computer or tablet with microphone
-notebook of your choosing
-pen or pencil
*if you need assistance getting these materials please email email@example.com
(Tuesday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP