Ms. Angela and Ms. Gina need your help to build a farm! Older children will mentor the younger children. Join us for this fun parent and child interactive program!
For Ages 3-10
Registration is required. To register, click the green button above, or call (570) 348-3000, ext. 3015.
To cancel your registration, please call to notify us.
Toddlers on the Move is designed specifically for Ones and Twos. Join us as we work on skills such as balancing, throwing, kicking, and jumping; using a combination of music, movement and one–on-one activities for parents and children.
For children ages 1 to 2 years old.
Registration is required.
To register, click the green button above, or call (570) 348-3000, ext. 3015. To cancel your registration, please call to notify us.
The Scranton Public Library will be visiting the Co-Op Farmer’s Market in Scranton every Wednesday from 12-3 PM with our Pop-Up Library, weather permitting.
Here are just a few things we have available during the Pop-Up:
• Sign up for a library card
• Check your library card account, including due dates for library items.
• Ask for help with your digital devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
• Ask for help with any of your research needs.
• Browse and borrow from a collection of books and movies in our Pop-Up Wagon. We’ll keep the collection changing each visit so there’s always something new!
• Return any library items to us.
• Ask and/or sign up for any of our library programs, including computer classes.
• Find a calendar of events for each of our SPL branches.
Work in a team to design, build and program a LEGO Robot!
For kids and teens ages 11 to 18. Must be able to read independently.
Registration is required as space is limited.
Please call 570-348-3000 ext.3015 to register.
Hosted in the Computer Learning Lab in the basement of the Lackawanna County Children’s Library