Thank you to all of our patrons who stopped in National Library Week in April.
We had a display board and asked for our patrons to tell use How Has the Library Made you a better community leader?
Here are the wonderful responses!
• It helps my brother want to read and help people.
• The library opens my mind to new ideas and teaches me new things that I can share with my community.
• It inspires me to connect with my community members and be a part of something bigger than me.
• Lots of great books to check out.
• Gave me the platform to network with others in the community and learn from them.
• They allow me to check out cookbooks before I buy them!
• It’s an amazing place to learn, read, have fun, be inspired, and so much more. It’s such a different world when you step inside a library.
• By reading book that inspire you.
• Reading books that inspire you and make you smarter.
• Endless variety keeps me interested.
• Learning new things- I get to borrow the books but keep the ideas.
• It helps me learn and grow and think new thoughts. Hopefully, I can communicate them to others and inspire them too.
• Opportunities to mentor.