Get excited for the holidays by participating in these fun activities in the days leading up to Christmas.
Try our ideas and think of some other ones on your own!
- Have a family game night.
- Put on your pajamas and drive through local neighborhoods at night to see the light displays.
- Have a picnic next to the Christmas tree.
- Gather up toys to donate to the Salvation Army.
- Have a “red and green” dinner and make food using these festive colors.
- Bake cookies and deliver them to your neighbors.
- Create a hot chocolate buffet, complete with toppings like whipped cream, crushed candy canes, and marshmallows.
- Make a card for a family member or friend and write something you appreciate about them.
- Check out some holiday books from the library to read together.
- Cover a pinecone with peanut butter and seeds and hang it outside for the birds.
- Watch a holiday movie together and enjoy some popcorn.
- Dress up and take cheesy family photos.