April 8 is a busy day for the Library!
Across the street at the Clarks Summit United Methodist Church will be the Friends Spring Book Sale from 8:30AM-2PM. At that same location, drop off unused or expired medications during the Drug Take-Back Event (No needles, inhalers, or liquid medications, please).
Between 10:00AM and 4:00PM stop by the Library to acquaint yourself with several local nonprofits currently participating in Scranton Area Community Foundation’s NEPA Match Day initiative. Learn what makes our community so special! Consider supporting our efforts today:
1. Abington Community Library Give here!
2. AFA Gallery Give here!
3. Alzheimer’s Association Give here!
4. Boys & Girls Clubs of NEPA Give here!
5. Children’s Advocacy Center of NEPA Give here!
6. Dress for Success Lackawanna Give here!
7. Greater Carbondale YMCA Give here!
8. Greater Scranton YMCA Give here!
9. Indraloka Animal Sanctuary Give here!
10. Jewish Family Service of NEPA Give here!
11. Lacawac Sanctuary Field Station and Environmental Education Center Give here!
12. Lackawanna Historical Society Give here!
13. Make-a-Wish Greater PA & WV Give here!
14. Marley’s Mission Give here!
15. Maternal & Family Health Services Give here!
16. Meals on Wheels of NEPA Give here!
17. Northeast Regional Cancer Institute Give here!
18. Scranton Cultural Center Give here!
19. Scranton Fringe Festival Give here!
20. The Arc of Northeastern Pennsylvania Give here!
21. The Greenhouse Project Give here!
22. United Neighborhood Centers Give here!
23. Valley Community Library Give here!
24. West Scranton Hyde Park Neighborhood Watch Give here!
25. Women’s Resource Center Give here!