SummerQuest, a dynamic summer challenge for all ages, begins this summer on June 20, 2022. Register on Beanstack at www.lclshome.beanstack.org or through the app. Use your favorite device to track your progress and earn digital badges as you go! If you’ve already registered for Beanstack in the past, just log-in and join this year’s challenge. Visit your local Library for more information.
To register individually or as a family:
- Go to https://lclshome.beanstack.org. –> Click on “Register an Individual or Family.”
- It will ask if you want to register yourself or your child.
- If registering as a family, the parent or guardian should begin by clicking “I am Registering Myself.” Then, follow the prompts to add another adult or child.
- Once registered, access your account by logging in to Beanstack using the username and password that you created.
To log books or activities:
- Sign into your Beanstack account. In the upper left-hand corner, click on your name or “Switch Reader.” The program for the appropriate age level will display. Click “Return to This Program” under the reading program.
- Click “Log Reading and Activities” in the right hand corner.
- To log minutes: fill out the number of minutes read and click “log.”
- To log activities: click activities. Select activity completed and click “log.”